Back from the Peak, Growth in Transition Countries Returns to Standard Rate of Catching-up
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Pop, 2006. "The Developmental Effectiveness of Remittances: Case Study on Huedin Town, Romania," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 64, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Iwona Mertin & Ognian N. Hishow, 2007. "Analysis of the success and failure in the labour markets of selected EU member-states: macroeconomic aspects," IWE Working Papers 176, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Stevanović, Simo & Đorović, Milutin T. & Milanović, Milan R., 2007. "Controversies of the Transition in Serbia and the Countries of East Europe," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162398, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and East European new EU member states; Southeast Europe; Balkans; former Soviet Union; China; Turkey; GDP; industry; productivity; foreign trade; exchange rates; inflation; fiscal deficits; trade; ERM II;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .