Recent FDI Trends, Policies and Challenges in South-East European Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KURTISHI-KASTRATI Selma, 2013. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investments for Host Country’s Economy," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; CEECs; SEECs; Balkans; economic policy;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .