Nachbarschaftsbeziehungen auf dem COVID-Prüfstand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Clara van den & Grande, Edgar & Hutter, Swen, 2021. "Was wird aus dem harten Kern? Auswirkungen der Corona-Krise auf das Engagement für Geflüchtete," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 121-140.
- Julia Grübler, 2021. "Reshaping Trade Ties with China in the Aftermath of COVID-19," wiiw Policy Notes 44, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vasily Astrov & Mario Holzner, 2021. "The Visegrád Countries: Coronavirus Pandemic, EU Transfers, and their Impact on Austria," wiiw Policy Notes 43, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsÖsterreich; Osteuropa; Westbalkan; Visegrád; Deutschland; COVID-19; Pandemie; Außenhandel; Direktinvestitionen; notleidende Kredite; Migration; systemrelevante Berufe Austria; Eastern Europe; Western Balkans; Visegrád; Germany; COVID-19; Pandemic; trade; investment; non-performing loans; migration; systemically relevant occupations;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2020-09-28 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:ratpap:rpg:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Customer service (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.