Monthly Report No. 12/2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew G. Berg & Jonathan D. Ostry, 2017.
"Inequality and Unsustainable Growth: Two Sides of the Same Coin?,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 65(4), pages 792-815, November.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Andrew Berg, 2011. "Inequality and Unsustainable Growth; Two Sides of the Same Coin?," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/08, International Monetary Fund.
- Kazimierz Laski & Leon Podkaminer, 2012. "The basic paradigms of EU economic policy-making need to be changed," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 253-270.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Understanding Modern Money," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1668, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; trade balance; RCA; international trade; competitiveness; exchange rate; trade balance; Eurasian Economic Union; integration; customs union; Poland; Romania; elections; economic policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-06-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:mpaper:mr:2015-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .