Where Have All the Shooting Stars Gone?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vojtěch Spěváček & Růžena Vintrová, 2010.
"Růst, stabilita a konvergence české ekonomiky v letech 2001-2008
[Growth, Stability and Convergence of the Czech Economy in the Years 2001-2008]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(1), pages 20-50.
- Özlem Onaran, 2010.
"Fiscal Crisis in Europe or a Crisis of Distribution?,"
wp226, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ozlem Onaran, 2010. "Fiscal Crisis in Europe or a Crisis of Distribution?," Discussion Papers 18, Research on Money and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and East European; new EU member states; Southeast Europe; future EU member states; Balkans; former Soviet Union; China; Turkey; economic forecasts; GDP growth; exchange rates; inflation; EU integration; foreign trade; financial markets; fiscal policy; financial crisis;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2009-08-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:fpaper:fc:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.