The Impact of Growth Performance and Political Regime Type on Economic Policy Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans Pitlik, 2008. "The Impact of Growth Performance and Political Regime Type on Economic Policy Liberalization," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 258-278, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Paul Azam & Robert Bates & Bruno Biais, 2009.
"Political Predation And Economic Development,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 255-277, July.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Bates, Robert H & Biais, Bruno, 2005. "Political Predation and Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 5062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Bates, Robert H. & Biais, Bruno, 2009. "Political Predation and Economic Development," TSE Working Papers 09-025, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bruno Biais & Jean-Paul Azam & Robert Bates, 2009. "Political Predation and Economic Development," Post-Print halshs-00491118, HAL.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Bates, Robert H. & Biais, Bruno, 2009. "Political Predation and Economic Development," IDEI Working Papers 342, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- A. J Hamann & Alessandro Prati, 2002. "Why Do Many Disinflations Fail? the Importance of Luck, Timing, and Political Institutions," IMF Working Papers 02/228, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsdemocracy; crisis hypothesis; market-oriented reform; political credibility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2007:i:300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.