Current Account Reversals and Structural Change in Developing and Industrialized Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William D. Craighead & David R. Hineline, 2015. "Current account reversals and structural change in developing and industrialized countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 147-171, February.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2013-04-13 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-04-13 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2013-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .