Dynamics of the Financial Wealth of the Institutional Sectors in Bulgaria: Empirical Studies of the Post-Communist Period
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. Mihaylova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2007. "Dynamics of the financial wealth of the institutional sectors in Bulgaria: Empirical studies of the post-communist period," Post-Print halshs-00259561, HAL.
- G. Mihaylova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2007. "Dynamics of the financial wealth of the institutional sectors in Bulgaria: Empirical studies of the post-communist period," Post-Print halshs-00259558, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsredistribution; financial wealth; financial account; Bulgaria;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-04-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2007-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .