The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle Revisited: An ???European-Regional??? Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loesse Esso, 2012. "Re-examining the saving-investment nexus: threshold cointegration and causality evidence from the ECOWAS," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 193-220, August.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2010.
"Revisiting the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle: An institutional sector view,"
Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 69-104, January-D.
- Bebczuk, Ricardo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 2006. "Revisiting the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle: An Institutional Sector View," MPRA Paper 1802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2006.
"Rethinking balance-of-payments constraints in a globalized world,"
11962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2006. "Rethinking balance-of-payments constraints in a globalized world," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0330, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Debaere & Ufuk Demiroglu, 2008. "International Saving, Investment and Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 613-627, November.
More about this item
Keywordsregional savings; investment; capital market; capital flows;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2005-763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.