Gender, Growth, and Poverty Reduction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene van Staveren & Ellen Webbink & Arjan de Haan & Roberto Foa, 2014.
"The Last Mile in Analyzing Wellbeing and Poverty: Indices of Social Development,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 8-26, April.
- de Haan, A. & van Staveren, I.P. & Webbink, E. & Foa, R., 2011. "The last mile in analysing well-being and poverty: Indices of Social Development," ISD Working Paper Series 2011-03, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Janet Gale Stotsky, 2016. "Gender Budgeting; Fiscal Context and Current Outcomes," IMF Working Papers 16/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Grimm, 2002.
"The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d'Ivoire. A dynamic microsimulation study,"
DT/2002/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Grimm, Michael, 2004. "The Medium- and Long-term Effects of an Expansion of Education on Poverty in C.te d'Ivoire: A Dynamic Microsimulation Study," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Grimm, 2004. "The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d Ivoire A dynamic microsimulation study," HEW 0405002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano & da Silva, Luiz Pereira, 2014.
"On gender and growth: The role of intergenerational health externalities and women's occupational constraints,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-147.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano & da Silva, Luiz Pereira, 2010. "On gender and growth : the role of intergenerational health externalities and women's occupational constraints," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5492, The World Bank.
- Tiago Cavalcanti & José Tavares, 2016.
"The Output Cost of Gender Discrimination: A Model‐based Macroeconomics Estimate,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(590), pages 109-134, February.
- Cavalcanti, Tiago & Tavares, José, 2007. "The Output Cost of Gender Discrimination: A Model-Based Macroeconomic Estimate," CEPR Discussion Papers 6477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V. & Tavares, José, 2008. "The Output Cost of Gender Discrimination: A Model-Based Macroeconomic Estimate," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 43, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jose Tavares & Tiago Cavalcanti, 2008. "The Output Cost of Gender Discrimination: A Model-Based Macroeconomic Estimate," 2008 Meeting Papers 684, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sanika Sulochani Ramanayake & Taniya Ghosh, 2017.
"Role of Gender Gap in Economic Growth: Analysis on Developing Countries versus OECD Countries,"
- Sanika Sulochani Ramanayake & Taniya Ghosh, 2017. "Role of gender gap in economic growth: Analysis on developing countries versus OECD countries," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- de Haan, Arjan & Foa, Roberto, 2014. "Indices of social development and their application to Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- van Staveren, I.P., 2002. "Towards monitoring mutual trade-gender links," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19102, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Caroline M Kende-Robb, 2003. "Poverty and Social Impact Analysis; Linking Macroeconomic Policies to Poverty Outcomes: Summary of Early Experiences," IMF Working Papers 03/43, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Health Monitoring and Evaluation Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Housing and Human Habitats Environmental Economics and Policies Communities and Human Settlements Health; Nutrition and Population Environment Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:9873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .