Analysis and Options for Namibia's Medium-Term Debt Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ari Huhtala, 2010. "Climate Finance in the Urban Context," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19469, The World Bank.
- Barbara Buchner & Jessica Brown & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Monitoring and Tracking Long-Term Finance to Support Climate Action," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- World Bank, 2009. "Panama - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9480, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Peru - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9481, The World Bank.
- Richard Hosier & Nataliya Kulichenko & Aditi Maheshwari & Natsuko Toba & Xiaodong Wang, 2010. "Beyond the Sum of its Parts : Combining Financial Instruments for Impact and Efficiency," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18519, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development - Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .