Sri Lanka : Justice Sector Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Mali - The Demographic Challenge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2900, The World Bank.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn Finlay, 2007. "Realizing the Demographic Dividend: Is Africa any different?," PGDA Working Papers 2307, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Benno J. Ndulu, 2007. "Challenges of African Growth : Opportunities, Constraints, and Strategic Directions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6656.
- Tara Bedi & Aline Coudouel & Kenneth Simler, 2007. "More Than a Pretty Picture : Using Poverty Maps to Design Better Policies and Interventions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6800.
- Warren C. Robinson & John A. Ross, 2007. "The Global Family Planning Revolution : Three Decades of Population Policies and Programs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6788.
- Mohammad Amin, 2010. "Gender and firm-size: Evidence from Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 663-668.
- Chowdhury Abdullah Al-Hossienie, 2011. "Socio-Economic Impact of Women Entrepreneurship in Sylhet City, Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 12, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
More about this item
KeywordsLegal Institutions of the Market Economy Gender - Gender and Law Law and Development - Judicial System Reform Law and Development - Arbitration Public Sector Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .