Financial Sector Assessment Program : Malaysia - Core Principles for Effective Deposit Insurance Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Lawson, 2008. "Infrastructure And Time Poverty In Lesotho," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(1), pages 77-88, March.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2010," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 59 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Deposit Insurance Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2013-10-18 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .