Burkina Faso : Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose & Horna, Daniela & Smale, Melinda, 2007. "The economic impact and the distribution of benefits and risk from the adoption of insect resistant (Bt) cotton in West Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 718, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2005. "Burkina Faso : Reducing Poverty Through Sustained Equitable Growth, Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8618, The World Bank.
- Cherrier, Cecile & Ninno, Carlo del & Razmara, Setareh, 2011. "Burkina Faso social safety nets," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 88994, The World Bank.
- Kazianga, H., 2006.
"Motives for household private transfers in Burkina Faso,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 73-117, February.
- Harounan Kaziango, 2004. "Motives for Household Private Transfers in Burkina Faso," Working Papers 895, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Carlo del Ninno & Sarah Coll-Black & Pierre Fallavier, 2016. "Social Protection Programs for Africa's Drylands," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24817.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Country Strategy and Performance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .