Managing Agricultural Production Risk : Innovations in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemeze, Francis H. & Miranda, Mario J. & Kuwornu, John & Amin-Somuah, Henry, 2016. "Optimal Management of Runoff Reservoir Supply: The Case of Tono Reservoir in Northern Ghana," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236030, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- World Bank [WB}, 2016. "Climate Change Impacts in Drought and Flood Affected Areas: Case Studies in India," Working Papers id:8383, eSocialSciences.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2014. "Integrating Agricultural Risks Management Strategies in selected EU Partner Countries: Syria, Tunisia, Turkey," MPRA Paper 58935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Shawn Cole & Xavier Gine & Jeremy Tobacman & Petia Topalova & Robert Townsend & James Vickery, 2013.
"Barriers to Household Risk Management: Evidence from India,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 104-135, January.
- Shawn Cole & Xavier Giné & Jeremy Tobacman & Petia Topalova & Robert M. Townsend & James Vickery, 2009. "Barriers to household risk management: evidence from India," Staff Reports 373, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Robert M. Townsend & Shawn Cole & Jeremy Tobacman & Xavier Gine & James Ian Vickery & Petia Topalova, 2012. "Barriers to Household Risk Management; Evidence from India," IMF Working Papers 12/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Petia Topalova & Shawn Cole & Xavier Gene & Jeremy Tobacman & Robert Townsend & James Vickery, 2011. "Barriers to Household Risk Management: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:4293, eSocialSciences.
- Cole, Shawn & Gine, Xavier & Tobacman, Jeremy & Topalova, Petia & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2010. "Barriers to household risk management : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5504, The World Bank.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & von Braun, Joachim & Torero, Maximo, 2016. "Food Price Volatility and Its Implications for Food Security and Policy," MPRA Paper 72164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicole D. Peterson, 2012. "Developing Climate Adaptation: The Intersection of Climate Research and Development Programmes in Index Insurance," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 557-584, March.
- World Bank, 2011. "Kazakhstan : Agricultural Insurance Feasibility Study, Volume 2. Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20780, The World Bank.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, September.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jin, Ling & Chen, Kevin Z. & Yu, Bingxin & Filipski, Mateusz, 2015. "Farmers' Coping Strategies against an Aggregate Shock: Evidence from the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211814, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefan Hochrainer & Reinhard Mechler & Georg Pflug, 2009. "Climate change and financial adaptation in Africa. Investigating the impact of climate change on the robustness of index-based microinsurance in Malawi," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 231-250, March.
- Jozsef Fogarasi & Csaba Doman & Ibolya Lamfalusi & Gabor Kemeny, 2015. "Financial Risk in Hungarian Agro-Food Economy," MIC 2015: Managing Sustainable Growth; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Portorož, Slovenia, 28–30 May 2015, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Wei Xu & Guenther Filler & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin, 2010.
"On the systemic nature of weather risk,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 267-284, August.
- Guenther Filler & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin & Wei Xu, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51426, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49131, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Catherine Guirkinger & Stephen R. Boucher, 2008.
"Credit constraints and productivity in Peruvian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 295-308, November.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Boucher, Stephen R., 2007. "Credit Constraints and Productivity in Peruvian Agriculture," Working Papers 6882, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:1:p:62-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaofeng Cao & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2015.
"Modelling spatio-temporal variability of temperature,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 745-766, September.
- Xiaofeng Cao & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2014. "Modelling spatiotemporal variability of temperature," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin F. & Frank, Karin & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011.
"Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2137-2144, September.
- Birgit Müller & Martin Quaas & Karin Frank & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2009. "Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management," Working Paper Series in Economics 149, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Vikas Choudhary & Stephen D'Alessandro, 2015. "Ghana Agricultural Sector Risk Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22498, The World Bank.
- Zant, Wouter, 2008. "Hot Stuff: Index Insurance for Indian Smallholder Pepper Growers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1585-1606, September.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:1:p:84-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Dionisio PÃ©rez Blanco & Carlos Mario GÃ³mez GÃ³mez, 2013. "Designing optimum insurance schemes to reduce water overexploitation during drought events: a case study of La CampiÃ±a, Guadalquivir River Basin, Spain," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Miguel A. Carriquiry & Walter E. Baethgen, 2016. "Seasonal Climate Forecasts and Agricultural Risk Management: Implications for Insurance Design," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-03, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Non Bank Financial Institutions Banks and Banking Reform Insurance and Risk Mitigation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Rural Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .