Sustaining Robust Growth, Mitigating Risks and Deepening Reforms : Lao PDR Economic Monitor, May 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Indonesia Economic Quarterly, March 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27253, The World Bank.
- Sparrow, Robert & Suryahadi, Asep & Widyanti, Wenefrida, 2013. "Social health insurance for the poor: Targeting and impact of Indonesia's Askeskin programme," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 264-271.
- Weigand, Christine & Grosh, Margaret, 2008. "Levels and patterns of safety net spending in developing and transition countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 44857, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22421, The World Bank.
- Ingrid Woolard & Murray Leibbrandt, 2010. "The Evolution and Impact of Unconditional Cash Transfers in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 51, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Thomas, Duncan & Beegle, Kathleen & Frankenberg, Elizabeth & Sikoki, Bondan & Strauss, John & Teruel, Graciela, 2004. "Education in a crisis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 53-85.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Public Sector Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.