Integrated Air Pollution Management in China : Developing Particulate Matter Control
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & the People’s Republic of China Development Research Center of the State Council, 2014. "Urban China : Toward Efficient, Inclusive, and Sustainable Urbanization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18865.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2016. "Knowledge-Based Country Programs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24704.
More about this item
KeywordsAir Quality & Clean Air Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Transport Economics Policy & Planning Environmental Economics & Policies Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-05-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .