Corruption and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 2000.
"Foreign Speculators and Emerging Equity Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 565-613, April.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1997. "Foreign Speculators and Emerging Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 6312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1997. "Foreign Speculators and Emerging Equity Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 79, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 2008. "Quantifying institutional impacts and development synergies in water resource programs : a methodology with application to the Kala Oya basin, Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4498, The World Bank.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2000.
"Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 545-579.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2000. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," CESifo Working Paper Series 313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2001. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," Development and Comp Systems 0012006, EconWPA.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2000. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp157, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Reyer Gerlagh, 2004. "Resource-Abundance and Economic Growth in the U.S," Working Papers 2004.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean-Francois Arvis & Ronald E. Berenbeim, 2003. "Fighting Corruption in East Asia : Solutions from the Private Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14749.
- Veysel Avsar & Alexis Habiyaremye & Umut Unal, 2016. "Does Corruption Increase Antidumping Investigations?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, pages 660-665.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:59-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saki Bigio & Nelson R. Ramírez Rondán, 2017. "Corrupción e indicadores de desarrollo en el Perú y el mundo: una revisión empírica," Working Papers 2017-111, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Jensen, Nathan M. & Li, Quan & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter : understanding corruption using cross-national firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4413, The World Bank.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1999. "Corruption in economic development - beneficial grease, minor annoyance, or major obstacle?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2048, The World Bank.
- Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria, 2008. "Quantifying institutional impacts and development synergies in water resource programs: a methodology with application to the Kala Oya Basin, Sri Lanka," IWMI Working Papers H040790, International Water Management Institute.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1318-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strand, Jon, 2009. ""Revenue management"effects related to financial flows generated by climate policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5053, The World Bank.
- Henry Willebald & Marc Badia-Miró & Vicente Pinilla, 2015. "Natural Resources and Economic Development. Some lessons from History," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1504, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Jensen, Nathan M & Rahman, Aminur, 2011. "The silence of corruption : identifying underreporting of business corruption through randomized response techniques," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5696, The World Bank.
- Lindsey Carson & Mariana Mota Prado, 2014. "Mapping Corruption and its Institutional Determinants in Brazil," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp08, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2004.
"The resource curse hypothesis and its transmission channels,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 181-193.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2003. "How Important is Ownership in a Market with Level Playing Field? The Indian Banking Sector Revisited," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-569, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance - National Governance Governance - Governance Indicators Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Public Sector Development Law and Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.