Results-based lending approaches in social protection and labor : World Bank experiences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Costing Adaptation through Local Institutions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27806, The World Bank.
- Deressa, Temesgen & Hassan, R. M. & Alemu, Tekie & Yesuf, Mahmud & Ringler, Claudia, 2008. "Analyzing the determinants of farmers' choice of adaptation methods and perceptions of climate change in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 798, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2011. "Costing Adaptation through Local Institutions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27802, The World Bank.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jørgensen, 2001.
"Social Risk Management: A New Conceptual Framework for Social Protection, and Beyond,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 529-556, August.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jorgensen, 2000. "Social risk management : a new conceptual framework for social protection and beyond," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21314, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2016. "Program-for-Results," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25770.
- World Bank, 2012.
"Resilience, Equity, and Opportunity
[Capacidad de recuperación, equidad y oportunidades]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12648, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Labor Policies; Access to Finance; E-Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:68513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .