Money Stock Targetting and Money Supply: A Closer Examination of the Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Amano, Robert A & Wirjanto, Tony S, 1996. "Money Stock Targeting and Money Supply: A Closer Examination of the Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 93-104, Jan.-Feb..
References listed on IDEAS
- Bossert, Walter, 1993. "Continuous Choice Functions and the Strong Axiom of Revealed Preference," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 379-385, April.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Nelson, 2005.
"Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "Monetary policy neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," Working Papers 2004-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2005. "Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," MPRA Paper 822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney ; money supply ; data analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wat:wpaper:9318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewatca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .