The Embeddedness of small enterprises to the rural local economy of small and medium sized towns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Courtney & Andrew Errington, 2000. "The Role of Small Towns in the Local Economy and Some Implications for Development Policy," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 15(4), pages 280-301, November.
More about this item
Keywordslocal economy; rural areas; small enterprises;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-07-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-07-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-07-11 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:2004-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .