Implied volatilities of American options with cash dividends: an application to Italian Derivatives Market (IDEM)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2006.
"Supermodularity and risk aversion,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, July.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2004. "Supermodularity and Risk Aversion," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2004. "Supermodularity and Risk Aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151161, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOptions on stocks; discrete dividends; implied volatilities.;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpaper:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmvenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .