Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2009. "Efficient egalitarian equivalent allocations over a single good," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2005. "Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good," Microeconomics 0510014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Sprumont, 2004. "What is a commodity? Two axiomatic answers," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(2), pages 429-437, January.
- Sprumont, Yves & Zhou, Lin, 1999. "Pazner-Schmeidler rules in large societies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 321-339, April.
- Miceli, Thomas J & Sirmans, C F, 2000. "Partition of Real Estate; or, Breaking Up Is (Not) Hard to Do," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 783-796, June.
- Demange, Gabrielle, 1984. "Implementing Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1167-1177, September.
- Chambers, Christopher P., 2005. "Allocation rules for land division," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 236-258, April.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1978.
"Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 92(4), pages 671-687.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1975. "Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity," Discussion Papers 174, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Massimo Marinacci, 2003.
"How to cut a pizza fairly: Fair division with decreasing marginal evaluations,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(3), pages 457-465, June.
- Massimo Marinacci & Fabio Maccheroni, 2002. "How to cut a pizza fairly: fair division with descreasing marginal evaluations," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 23-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl, 2004.
"A foundation of location theory: existence of equilibrium, the welfare theorems, and core,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 593-618, August.
- Berliant, M.C. & Dunz, K., 1991. "A Foundation of Location Theory : Exstence of Equilibrium, the Welfare Theorems and Core," RCER Working Papers 298, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1979. "A Procedure for Generating Pareto-Efficient Egalitarian-Equivalent Allocations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 49-60, January.
- Berliant, Marcus & Thomson, William & Dunz, Karl, 1992. "On the fair division of a heterogeneous commodity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 201-216.
- Weller, Dietrich, 1985. "Fair division of a measurable space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 5-17, February.
- Thomson, William, 2005. "Divide-and-permute," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 186-200, July.
- Akin, Ethan, 1995. "Vilfredo Pareto cuts the cake," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 23-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erel Segal-Halevi & Shmuel Nitzan, 2014. "Cake Cutting – Fair and Square," Working Papers 2014-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:100-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolò, Antonio & Velez, Rodrigo A., 2017. "Divide and compromise," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 100-110.
More about this item
Keywordsegalitarism; equity; fair division; implementation; no-envy.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpaper:152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.