The use of limited dependent variable techniques in strategy research: assessment and critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Vanhoucke & Erik Demeulemeester & Willy Herroelen, 2001. "On Maximizing the Net Present Value of a Project Under Renewable Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1113-1121, August.
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
- Brucker, Peter & Drexl, Andreas & Mohring, Rolf & Neumann, Klaus & Pesch, Erwin, 1999. "Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Marti, Rafael & Laguna, Manuel & Glover, Fred, 2006. "Principles of scatter search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 359-372, March.
- Kolisch, R. & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 249-272, June.
- Padman, Rema & Smith-Daniels, Dwight E., 1993. "Early-tardy cost trade-offs in resource constrained projects with cash flows: An optimization-guided heuristic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 295-311, January.
- Yang, Kum Khiong & Tay, Lee Choo & Sum, Chee Chuong, 1995. "A comparison of stochastic scheduling rules for maximizing project net present value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 327-339, September.
- Kolisch, Rainer & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 8114, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry P. Bowen, 2009. "Testing for Moderating Effects in Limited Dependent Variable Models : Structural versus Secondary Interactions," Discussion Paper Series 2009-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised Oct 2009.
- Zhi Yang & Xuemin Zhou & Pengcheng Zhang, 2015. "Discipline versus passion: Collectivism, centralization, and ambidextrous innovation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 745-769, September.
- Hagedoorn, John & Wang, Ning, 2010. "Is there complementarity or substitutability between internal and external R&D strategies?," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012.
"Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2012-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Working Papers JRC77090, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0050-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Luc Arregle & Toyah L Miller & Michael A Hitt & Paul W Beamish, 2016. "How does regional institutional complexity affect MNE internationalization?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 697-722, August.
- Junichi Yamanoi & Qing Cao, 2014. "Competition and termination of the alliances between asymmetric partners: The case of Japanese department stores," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 949-971, December.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Grimpe, Christoph, 2012. "Peer effects and academics' industry involvement: The moderating role of age on professional imprinting," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Consuelo González-Gil & Juan P. Maicas, 2015. "What determines entepreneurial failure: taking advantage of the institutional context," Documentos de Trabajo dt2015-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Nikolas Rathert, 2016. "Strategies of legitimation: MNEs and the adoption of CSR in response to host-country institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(7), pages 858-879, September.
- Jisun Yu & Seung-Hyun Lee & Kunsoo Han, 2015. "FDI motives, market governance, and ownership choice of MNEs: A study of Malaysia and Thailand from an incomplete contracting perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 335-362, June.
More about this item
Keywordsempirical methods; limited dependent variable; strategy research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DCM-2007-02-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2006-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .