A note on performance measures for failure prediction models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- H. Ooghe & C. Spaenjers, 2006. "A note on performance measures for failure prediction models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/405, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Vanhoucke & Erik Demeulemeester & Willy Herroelen, 2001. "On Maximizing the Net Present Value of a Project Under Renewable Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1113-1121, August.
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
- Brucker, Peter & Drexl, Andreas & Mohring, Rolf & Neumann, Klaus & Pesch, Erwin, 1999. "Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Marti, Rafael & Laguna, Manuel & Glover, Fred, 2006. "Principles of scatter search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 359-372, March.
- Kolisch, R. & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 249-272, June.
- Padman, Rema & Smith-Daniels, Dwight E., 1993. "Early-tardy cost trade-offs in resource constrained projects with cash flows: An optimization-guided heuristic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 295-311, January.
- Yang, Kum Khiong & Tay, Lee Choo & Sum, Chee Chuong, 1995. "A comparison of stochastic scheduling rules for maximizing project net present value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 327-339, September.
- Kolisch, Rainer & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 8114, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2006-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .