Corporate international diversification: the impact of foreign competition, industry globalization and product diversification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartmann, Sonke & Kolisch, Rainer, 2000. "Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 394-407, December.
- Kolisch, Rainer, 1996. "Serial and parallel resource-constrained project scheduling methods revisited: Theory and computation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 320-333, April.
- J. Alcaraz & C. Maroto, 2001. "A Robust Genetic Algorithm for Resource Allocation in Project Scheduling," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 83-109, February.
- Kolisch, Rainer & Hartmann, Sönke, 1999. "Heuristic algorithms for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem: classification and computational analysis," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 10966, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Valls, Vicente & Quintanilla, Sacramento & Ballestin, Francisco, 2003. "Resource-constrained project scheduling: A critical activity reordering heuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 282-301, September.
- Hartmann, Sönke & Kolisch, R., 2000. "Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 11180, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Li, K. Y. & Willis, R. J., 1992. "An iterative scheduling technique for resource-constrained project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 370-379, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Urbiztondo & Jean‐Philippe Bonardi & Bertrand V. Quélin, 2013.
"International Expansion, Diversification and Regulated Firm Nonmarket Strategy,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(6), pages 379-396, September.
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe & Urbiztondo, Santiago & Quélin, Bertrand, 2009. "International expansion, diversification and regulated firms' nonmarket strategy," MPRA Paper 14436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santiago Urbiztondo & Jean-Philippe Bonardi & Bertrand Quélin, 2013. "International Expansion, Diversification and Regulated Firm Nonmarket Strategy," Post-Print hal-00852603, HAL.
- Urbiztondo, Santiago & Bonardi , Jean-Philippe & Quelin , Bertrand V., 2012. "International Expansion, Diversification and Regulated Firm Nonmarket Strategy," Les Cahiers de Recherche 989, HEC Paris.
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0148-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Hutzschenreuter & Ingo Kleindienst & Christina Guenther & Martin Hammes, 2016. "Speed of Internationalization of New Business Units: The Impact of Direct and Indirect Learning," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(6), pages 849-878, December.
- Gálvan Antonio & Pindado Julio & De La Torre Chabela, 2014. "Diversification: A Value-Creating or Value-Destroying Strategy? Evidence from the Eurozone Countries," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 43-64, July.
- Skerbinjek Andreja, 2008. "The Role of Information for Recognising Business Opportunities," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(4), pages 144-152, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0122-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Lalit Manral, 2015. "The demand-side dynamics of entrant heterogeneity," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 401-445, April.
- Harry Bowen & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2007.
"European integration: the third step,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 241-262, November.
- Bowen, H. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2004. "European integration: the third step," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-19a, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Alain Desreumaux, 2008. "Refaire de la stratégie?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(Special), pages 67-107, June.
- Jonas Onkelinx & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2010. "Internationalization strategy and performance of small and medium sized enterprises," Working Paper Research 197, National Bank of Belgium.
- René Belderbos & Leo Sleuwaegen & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Market Integration and Technological Leadership in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 403, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Yan-Leung Cheung & Dongmin Kong & Weiqiang Tan & Wenming Wang, 2015. "Being Good When Being International in an Emerging Economy: The Case of China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 805-817, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Strategy; Globalization; International Diversification Note;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .