Modelling limited dependent variables: methods and guidelines for researchers in strategic management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Schu & Dirk Morschett & Bernhard Swoboda, 2016. "Internationalization Speed of Online Retailers: A Resource-Based Perspective on the Influence Factors," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 733-757, October.
- Ross H. Taplin, 2016. "Research involving limited dependent variables: issues in the literature and recommendations for improvement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 2121-2140, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2004-02-29 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2004-03-03 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2003-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .