Segmenting the senior market: professional and social activity level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brengman, Malaika & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert & Smith, Scott M. & Swinyard, William R., 2005.
"Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their Web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 79-88, January.
- M. Brengman & M. Geuens & B. Weijters & S. M. Smith & R. Swinyard, 2003. "Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/205, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Brown, Steven P & Stayman, Douglas M, 1992. " Antecedents and Consequences of Attitude toward the Ad: A Meta-analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 34-51, June.
- Pham, Michel Tuan, 1998. " Representativeness, Relevance, and the Use of Feelings in Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 144-159, September.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Tybout, Alice M, 1997. " Context Effects at Encoding and Judgment in Consumption Settings: The Role of Cognitive Resources," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Schmitt, Bernd H & Zhang, Shi, 1998. " Language Structure and Categorization: A Study of Classifiers in Consumer Cognition, Judgment, and Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 108-122, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Květa Olšanová, 2012. "Understanding Seniors in the Context of an Aging European Population as a Modifier for Further Brand Management: Case of the Czech Republic," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 37-45.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2003-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .