Social Exclusion Orderings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José V. Gallegos & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2015.
"Robust ``pro-poorest'' poverty reduction with counting measures: The anonymous case,"
361, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- José V. Gallegos & Gastón Yalonetzky & Francisco Azpitarte, 2015. "Robust Pro-Poorest Poverty Reduction with Counting Measures: The Anonymous Case," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- José V. Gallegos & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2014. "Robust ``pro-poorest'' poverty reduction with counting measures: the non-anonymous case," Working Papers 351, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial esclusion; dominance; measures.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:66/2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .