Financial risk tolerance: An analysis of unexplored factors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar Saurabh & Tanuj Nandan, 2019. "Role of financial knowledge, financial socialisation and financial risk attitude in financial satisfaction of Indian individuals," International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(1), pages 104-122.
- Katarzyna Kochaniak & Paweł Ulman, 2020. "Risk-Intolerant but Risk-Taking—Towards a Better Understanding of Inconsistent Survey Responses of the Euro Area Households," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-1, August.
- Charles Godfred Ackah & Enoch Randy Aikins & Thomas Twene Sarpong & Derek Asuman, 2019. "Gender Differences In Attitudes Toward Risk: Evidence From Entreprenuers In Ghana And Uganda," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(01), pages 1-19, March.
- Fisher, Patti J. & Yao, Rui, 2017. "Gender differences in financial risk tolerance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 191-202.
- Anbar, Adem & Eker, Melek, 2019. "The Effect of Sociodemographic Variables and Love of Money on Financial Risk Tolerance of Bankers," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 10(4), pages 855-866, July.
- Linh Nguyen & Gerry Gallery & Cameron Newton, 2019. "The joint influence of financial risk perception and risk tolerance on individual investment decision‐making," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 59(S1), pages 747-771, April.
- SunÃ© Ferreira & Zandri Dickason-Koekemoer, 2019. "The Relationship Between Depositor Behaviour and Risk Tolerance in a South African Context," Advances in Decision Sciences, Asia University, Taiwan, vol. 23(3), pages 36-55, September.
- Zhu, Alex Yue Feng, 2019. "Financial risk tolerance of Hong Kong adolescents: A hierarchical model," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 193-200.
- Zandri Koekemoer, 2019. "The influence of the level of education on investors risk tolerance level," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 9511449, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zandri Dickason-Koekemoer & SunÃ© Ferreira, 2018. "Subjective Risk Tolerance of South African Investors," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(6), pages 286-294.
- YÄ±lmaz Bayar & H. Funda Sezgin & Ã–mer Faruk Ã–ztÃ¼rk & Mahmut Ãœnsal ÅžaÅŸmaz, 2020. "Financial Literacy and Financial Risk Tolerance of Individual Investors: Multinomial Logistic Regression Approach," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial risk tolerance; Risk assessment; Financial planning; Financial advisors;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:ppaper:2013-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.