Vilfredo Pareto's correspondence as a significant source for the knowledge of his economic thought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Günther K. Chaloupek, 1990. "The Austrian Debate on Economic Calculation in a Socialist Economy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 659-675, Winter.
- Bruce Caldwell, 1997. "Hayek and Socialism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1856-1890, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2006-12-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2006-12-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:200512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmtorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .