Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries in the presence of a balance of trade deficit and a tariff
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Batabyal & H. Beladi & D. Lee, "undated". "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries in the presence of a balance of trade deficit and a tariff," Working Papers 2000-24, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscommitment; developing country; environmental policy; tariff; trade deficit;
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-08-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-08-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2000-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .