If Supply-Oriented Drug Policy is Broken, Can Harm Reduction Help Fix It?—Melding Disciplines and Methods to Advance International Drug Control Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1990.
"Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 107-126, March.
- Farrell, J. & Shapiro, C., 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Papers 17, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0tp305nx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph Farrell and Carl Shapiro., 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Working Papers 8880, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pesendorfer, Martin, 2003. " Horizontal Mergers in the Paper Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(3), pages 495-515, Autumn.
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph M. Scalise, 1995.
"The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trips It's Been,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 55-218.
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph Scalise, 1995. "The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 2003.
"Horizontal mergers with free-entry: why cost efficiencies may be a weak defense and asset sales a poor remedy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 607-623, May.
- Luis M. B. Cabral, 2001. "Horizontal Mergers With Free-Entry: Why Cost Efficiencies May Be a Weak Defense and Asset Sales a Poor Remedy," Working Papers 01-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1987. "Horizontal Merger Policy: Problems and Changes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 41-54, Fall.
- Economides, Nicholas & Salop, Steven C, 1992. "Competition and Integration among Complements, and Network Market Structure," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 105-123, March.
- Avinash Dixit, 1979. "Quality and Quantity Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 587-599.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Price, Quality and Quantity Regulation in Monopoly Situations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(17), pages 127-137, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usn:usnawp:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednavus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.