Beyond DSGE: A macrodynamic model with intertemporal coordination failure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2005.
"Economic structure, technology diffusion and convergence - the case of the Italian regions,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p323, European Regional Science Association.
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2005. "Economic Structure, Technology Diffusion and Convergence: The Case of the Italian Regions," Studies in Economics 0507, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2003. "A panel technique for the analysis of technology convergence: The case of the Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p293, European Regional Science Association.
- Aadne Cappelen & Fulvio Castellacci & Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003. "The Impact of EU Regional Support on Growth and Convergence in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41, pages 621-644, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; monetary policy; New Neoclassical Synthesis; saving-investment imbalances; intertemporal coordination failure.;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-04-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:depfid:0210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Zappia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpsieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .