Tests for Unit Roots and the Initial Observation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muller, Ulrich & Elliott, Graham, 2001. "Tests for Unit Roots and the Initial Observation," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9h99b2sv, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich K. Müller, 2002. "Size and Power of Tests for Stationarity in Highly Autocorrelated Time Series," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Muller, Ulrich K., 2005. "Size and power of tests of stationarity in highly autocorrelated time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 195-213, October.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit root tests; point optimal tests; weighted average power; asymptotic distributions;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2002-06-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2002-06-24 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2002:2002-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Baumberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.