The Good, the Bad, and the Talented: Entrepreneurial Talent and Other-Regarding Behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Utz Weitzel & Diemo Urbig & Sameeksha Desai & Zoltan Acs & Mark Sanders, 2009. "The Good, the Bad, and the Talented: Entrepreneurial Talent and Other-Regarding Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment; destructive entrepreneurship; property rights; institutions; poverty trap;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .