Residential choices and interaction in three-member households: a choice experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-846, July-Aug..
- Hommes, Cars H., 2006.
"Heterogeneous Agent Models in Economics and Finance,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1109-1186
- Cars H. Hommes, 2005. "Heterogeneous Agent Models in Economics and Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 77-114.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 2494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Kirman, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-156.
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Marriage: Part II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 11-26, Part II, .
- Aoki,Masanao, 2004.
"Modeling Aggregate Behavior and Fluctuations in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521606196, March.
- Aoki,Masanao, 2001. "Modeling Aggregate Behavior and Fluctuations in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521781268, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio, 2012.
"Dissecting preference heterogeneity in consumer stated choices,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 331-339.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Valerio Gatta, 2011. "Dissecting Preference Heterogeneity In Consumer Stated Choices," Working Papers 0311, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsUnitary household; stated choice experiments; residential location; agent interaction and relative influence; discrete choice models; MNL; MMNL.;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-08-06 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2010-08-06 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EXP-2010-08-06 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:10_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .