Window-dressing in German interwar balance sheets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark Spoerer, 1998. "Window-dressing in German inter-war balance sheets," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 351-369.
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Benston, 1994. "Universal Banking," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 121-143, Summer.
- Jeremy Edwards & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 1996.
"Universal banks and German industrialization: a reappraisal,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 49(3), pages 427-446, August.
- Edwards, Jeremy & Ogilvie, Sheilagh C., 1995. "Universal Banks and German Industrialization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 1171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1999. "Accounting History Publications 1998," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 375-384.
- Luis Fernandez-Revuelta & Donato Gomez & Keith Robson, 2002. "Fuerzas Motrices del Valle de Lecrin, 1936-9: accounting reports and ideological struggles in time of civil war," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 347-368.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; accounting history; window-dressing; tax balance sheet;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .