A dilution cost approach to financial intermediation and securities markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Freixas & Patrick Bolton, 1998. "A Dilution Cost Approach to Financial Intermediation and Securities Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp305, Financial Markets Group.
- Bolton, P. & Freixas, X., 1998. "A Dilution Cost Approach to Financial Intermediation and Securities Markets," Discussion Paper 1998-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bose, Niloy, 2005. "Endogenous growth and the emergence of equity finance," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 173-188, June.
- A.F. Tieman, 2000.
"Spillover of domestic regulation to emerging markets,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
628, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- A.F. Tieman, 2003. "Spillover of Domestic Regulation to Emerging Markets," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 90, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Ursel Baumann & Glenn Hoggarth & Darren Pain, 2005. "The substitution of bank for non-bank corporate finance: evidence for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 274, Bank of England.
- Bose, Niloy & Neumann, Rebecca, 2005. "Explaining the Trend and the Diversity in the Evolution of the Stock Market," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 47, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra, 2009. "Marchés obligataires et stabilité financière: L'expérience asiatique," CEPN Working Papers hal-00574161, HAL.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra, 2009. "Marchés obligataires et stabilité financière: L'expérience asiatique," Working Papers hal-00574161, HAL.
- repec:got:cegedp:47 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; banks; financial policy; capital and ownership structure;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.