Insider Trading and Real Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Kristina Tobio, 2008. "The Rise of the Sunbelt," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 610-643, January.
- Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G, 2016.
"Why does birthplace matter so much? Sorting, learning and geography,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G., 2016. "Why does birthplace matter so much? sorting, learning and geography," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66492, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clément Bosquet & Henry G. Overman, 2016. "Why does birthplace matter so much? Sorting, learning and geography," THEMA Working Papers 2016-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Clément Bosquet & Henry G. Overman, 2016. "Why Does Birthplace Matter So Much? Sorting, Learning and Geography," SERC Discussion Papers 0190, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and the City," NBER Working Papers 13551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .