Credit in the Structure of the Market Quotation of Financial Assets in Relation to the Islamic Financial Laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin C. McGuire & Mancur Olson Jr., 1996. "The Economics of Autocracy and Majority Rule: The Invisible Hand and the Use of Force," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 72-96, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic finance; Islamic banking; riba; gharar; maisir;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- F29 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Other
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-04-18 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upa:wpaper:0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kalyagin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femsuru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .