Trends in Inter-Country Income Differences: World Levels and Decomposition Between and Within Regions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Amnon Levy-Livermore & Khorshed Chowdhury, 1998. "Trends in Intercountry Income Differences: World Levels and Decomposition Between and Within Regions," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Globalization of the World Economy, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp96-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .