Australia and New Zealand CER Agreement and Breakpoints in Bilateral Trade: An Application of the Wald-type Test
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jayanthakumaran, K. & Pahlavani, M., 2006. "Australia and New Zealand CER agreement and breakpoints in bilateral trade: an application of the Wald-type test," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayant Menon, 1994. "Trade Liberalization and Intra-Industry Specialization: The Australian Experience," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-107, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 2002.
"Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 25-44, January.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 1992. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 251-270, July.
- Eric Zivot & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 944, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ZIVOT: RATS procedure to perform Zivot-Andrews Unit Root Test," Statistical Software Components RTS00236, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 2005.
"Beware of breaks in exchange rates: Evidence from European transition countries,"
Elsevier, pages 307-324.
- Evzen Kocenda, 1999. "Detecting Structural Breaks: Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp149, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 2000. "Detecting Structural Breaks in Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evzen Kocenda, 2001. "Detecting Structural Breaks: Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0012009, EconWPA.
- Mosayeb Pahlavani & Abbas Valadkhani & Andrew C. Worthington, 2005. "The impact of financial deregulation on monetary aggregates and interest rates in Australia," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 157-163, May.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David H. Papell, 1997. "Multiple Trend Breaks And The Unit-Root Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 212-218.
- Amelia Santos-Paulino & A. P. Thirlwall, 2004. "The impact of trade liberalisation on exports, imports and the balance of payments of developing countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 50-72, February.
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Dimitri Margaritis, 2001. "Productivity Trends in Australian and New Zealand Manufacturing," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(2), pages 125-134.
More about this item
KeywordsTrend breaks; Wald-type testing; Australia-New Zealand integration;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp06-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.