To Transplant or Not to Transplant: The Case of Cystic Fibrosis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Helena & Nilsson, Lars, 1997. "Export processing zones as catalysts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2115-2128, December.
- Willmore, Larry, 1995. "Export processing zones in the Dominican Republic: A comment on Kaplinsky," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 529-535, March.
- K. Jayanthakumaran & John Weiss, 1997. "Export Processing Zones in Sri Lanka: A Cost-Benefit Appraisal," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 727-737.
- Warr, Peter G, 1989. "Export Processing Zones: The Economics of Enclave Manufacturing," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 65-88, January.
More about this item
Keywordsorgan transplantation; cystic fibrosis;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2002-06-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-06-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp02-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .