Multiactor Global Funds: New Tools to Address Urgent Global Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U. (ed.), 2003. "Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195157413.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:85-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smyth Sophie E., 2011. "Agency and Accountability in Multilateral Development Finance: An Agenda for Change," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 66-140, August.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9268-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:513-530 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinternational organizations; private sector; funding; governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2004-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .