Trade Costs in Asia and the Pacific: Improved and Sectoral Estimates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabir De, 2014. "Strengthening Regional Trade and Production Networks Through Transport Connectivity in South and South-West Asia," Development Papers 1401, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.
- Lord, Montague & Artuso, Fabio & Record, Richard & Clarke, Julian, 2014.
"Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains,"
66437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J., 2014. "Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 61080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J. & Clarke, Julian & Record, Richard & Artuso, Fabio, 2014. "Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 61061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrade costs; bilateral trade; Asia and the Pacific; sectoral data; trade facilitation; non-tariff measures;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2012-02-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:wpaper:swp511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .