Why Do Companies Choose to Go IPOs? New Results Using Data from Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInitial public offering (IPO); Venture capital; Taiwan stock market;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-05-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2006-05-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FIN-2006-05-06 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-06 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uno:wpaper:2005-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janet Murphy Crane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deunous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .