Foreign direct investment as a driver of industrial development: why is there so little evidence?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMNEs; absorptive capabilities; motives; IDP; services; developing countries;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2013-11-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .