Understanding the changing role of the Turkish diaspora
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- World Bank, 2008. "The Migration and Remittances Factbook 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6383.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler & MÃ¥ns SÃ¶derbom, 2008. "Post-Conflict Risks," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 45(4), pages 461-478, July.
- Koser, Khalid & Van Hear, Nicholas, 2003. "Asylum Migration and Implications for Countries of Origin," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; Diapora; Diaspora Engagement; Migration and Development;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .