Bias-corrected estimation in dynamic panel data models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bun, Maurice J.G. & Carree, Martin A., 2005. "Bias-Corrected Estimation in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 200-210, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peleg,Bezalel, 2008. "Game Theoretic Analysis of Voting in Committees," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521074650.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kohlberg, Elon, 1974. "Equally distributed correspondences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 167-174, August.
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- B Pezaleleleg & Hans Peters, 2006.
"Consistent Voting Systems with a Continuum of Voters,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(3), pages 477-492, December.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2006. "Consistent voting systems with a continuum of voters," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(3), pages 493-493, December.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2002. "Consistent voting systems with a continuum of voters," Discussion Paper Series dp308, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peters Hans & Peleg Bezalel, 2002. "Consistent Voting Systems with a Continuum of Voters," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1978. "Consistent Voting Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 153-161, January.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
More about this item
Keywordslabour economics ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2002025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .